Procurement is the purchasing of goods and services. It is a process, which involves planning, drafting specifications, bid advertisement, and awarding and managing the contract. Good procurement consists of four principles; free and open competition, fairness and integrity, responsive and responsible contractors, and transparency.
All entities using Federal Funds must follow procurement guidelines.
Equipment Purchase & Capital Expenditures
- Equipment and Capital Expenditure Pre-Approval Request Form
- Equipment Purchases Reference Sheet
- Pre-Approved Equipment List
- Procurement Regulations and Guidance for Child Nutrition Programs
- Buy American Provision Reference Sheet
- Code of Conduct Reference Sheet
- Geographic Preference Reference Sheet
- Market Basket Analysis Reference Sheet
- Procurement Procedure Plan Reference Sheet
- Procurement Reference Sheet
- Procurement Vocabulary Reference Sheet
- Purchasing Equipment or other Capital Assets Reference Sheet
- Getting Started - Procurement Checklist
- Getting Started - Procurement Plan and Code of Conduct Template
- Informal Bid Solicitation Record
- Procurement Standards Form
- Small Purchase Quote
- Guide for Summer Sponsors on How to Purchase High Quality Meals (FRAC)
- USDA Guide: Procuring Local Foods for Child Nutrition Programs
- USDA Market Basket Analysis Webinar
- USDA's Buy American Summary
- WSDA "A School's Guide to Purchasing Washington-Grown Food"
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.