Residency Principal and Program Administrator Upgrade to Professional
Those principals and program administrators who hold or previously held a Residency Administrator Certificate and qualify for the Professional Administrator Certificate, will need to apply to upgrade to the Professional Administrator Certificate.
- Must meet all requirements for the Residency Administrator Certificate
- Completion of a professional administrator program approved by Washington State's Professional Educator Standards Board (PESB) (Not currently offered, must have been previously completed.)
- Must verify completion of the Oregon Continuing Administrator License (CAL) Program
- Submission of fingerprints for a background check is required, if a valid certificate is not already on record
- Must attest to completion of an issues of abuse course for more information see WAC 181-79A-030(9). This course MUST be entered into the 'PD Hours' section of your E-Certification account prior to applying