Resources for families and community members, including information regarding mathematics credits, requirements, K–12 Learning Standards, and materials to support communication.
Information regarding mathematics requirements for graduation.
Menu of Resources for Families
Learning Standards Resources for Families
- Common Core State Standards- What Parents Should Know
- Common Core State Standards- Key Shifts in Mathematics
Assessment Resources for Families
- Smarter Balanced- What Parents and Students Should Know
- OSPI- A Family Guide to Understanding The Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments
K–8 Resources for Families
High School Resources for Families
Beyond High School Resources for Families
- Minimum College Admission Standards Students in the class of 2012 and beyond applying for successful admission to a Washington state university are required to take mathematics as a senior. Further details are given in this Higher Education Coordinating Board document.