The School Apportionment division at OSPI allocates and distributes state funds to local education agencies as directed by Washington State Legislature. To help keep you informed, quick access to important information will be posted below for a limited duration. You may also find this content posted elsewhere on the site.
- Transportation Safety Net Funding Questions and Answers (Posted July 12, 2022) The document provides initial responses to common questions related to the $13,000,000 provided in the state budget for transportation safety net. Responses here address areas related to the necessary data tracking and reporting, the timing of the application process, the timing of the payments, and the accounting of revenues and expenditures among other areas. We will update the document as needed to address areas of interest or concern that we have not yet considered. If you have any questions or comments related to this document, please email T.J. Kelly.
- 2021-22 Enrollment Stabilization (Updated May 11, 2022) District payment details for SHB 1590.
- Final Poverty Percentages for the 2022–23 School Year (Posted April 4, 2022) This file provides the final poverty percentage for 2022-23 LAP funding. Also, it includes information on schools that are eligible for 2022-23 High Poverty LAP funding and for additional guidance counselors funding under Sec 504(2)(d)(ii)(B).
- LAP High Poverty Allocation by School Final (Updated August 26, 2022)
- 2019-20 School Financial Health Indicators Model (Posted July 22, 2021)
- 2021-22 National Board High Poverty Schools List (Updated May 27, 2022)
- 2022-23 National Board High Poverty Schools List (Posted April 19, 2022)
- Report District Staffing Changes for the 2020-21 School Year as a Result of Covid-19. Upload Information by June 30, 2020 (Posted June 3, 2020)
- CIS Bargaining Agreement Data Collection (Posted August 20, 2019)