The School Apportionment division at OSPI allocates and distributes state funds to local education agencies as directed by Washington State Legislature. To help keep you informed, quick access to important information will be posted below for a limited duration. You may also find this content posted elsewhere on the site.
- 2021-22 Enrollment Stabilization (Updated May 11, 2022) District payment details for SHB 1590.
- Final Poverty Percentages for the 2022–23 School Year (Posted April 4, 2022) This file provides the final poverty percentage for 2022-23 LAP funding. Also, it includes information on schools that are eligible for 2022-23 High Poverty LAP funding and for additional guidance counselors funding under Sec 504(2)(d)(ii)(B).
- LAP High Poverty Allocation by School for February 2022 (Updated February 23, 2022)
- 2019-20 School Financial Health Indicators Model (Posted July 22, 2021)
- 2021-22 National Board High Poverty Schools List (Updated April 1, 2022)
- 2022-23 National Board High Poverty Schools List (Posted April 19, 2022)
- Report District Staffing Changes for the 2020-21 School Year as a Result of Covid-19. Upload Information by June 30, 2020 (Posted June 3, 2020)
- CIS Bargaining Agreement Data Collection (Posted August 20, 2019)