OSPI’s business applications, such as Report Card and EDS, will be down for maintenance over the weekend. All applications will go live again by Monday, September 28, at 7:30 am.
The School Apportionment division at OSPI allocates and distributes state funds to local education agencies as directed by Washington State Legislature. To help keep you informed, quick access to important information will be posted below for a limited duration. You may also find this content posted elsewhere on the site.
- Projected Enrollment for Remaining Months of the 2019-20 Standard School Year (Updated August 19, 2020)
- List of College in the High School (CHS) Subsidies for the 2020-21 School Year (Posted August 11, 2020)
- Report District Staffing Changes for the 2020-21 School Year as a Result of Covid-19. Upload Information by June 30, 2020 (Posted June 3, 2020)
- FINAL Poverty Percentages for the 2020–21 School Year - By District for LAP and By School for Additional High Poverty LAP Funding (Posted July 17, 2020)
- 2018-19 School Financial Health Indicators Model (Updated April 14, 2020)
- 2020-21 National Board High Poverty Schools List (Posted September 14, 2020)
- End of Session Supplemental Budget Overview - ESSB 6168 as enacted 4/3/2020 (Posted April 8, 2020)
- 2019–20 K–3 Class Size Compliance Calculator using data as of January 2020 Apportionment (Posted February 10, 2020)
- 2019-20 National Board Challenging Schools List (Updated August 25, 2020)
- CIS Bargaining Agreement Data Collection (Posted August 20, 2019)
- All Hold Harmless funds for School Year 2019-20 hold harmless for ESHB 2163, Transportation, and LEA for 2019-20 and estimated hold harmless for 2020-21 (Posted May 1, 2020)
- LAP High Poverty Allocation by School for January 2020 (Posted January 29, 2020)