The School Apportionment division at OSPI allocates and distributes state funds to local education agencies as directed by Washington State Legislature. To help keep you informed, quick access to important information will be posted below for a limited duration. You may also find this content posted elsewhere on the site.
- Enrollment Comparison Tool This tool compares 2021-22 student enrollment through October with enrollment for these months reported for the prior two years. (Posted November 9, 2021)
- LAP High Poverty Allocation by School for November 2021 (Posted November 22, 2021)
- 2019-20 School Financial Health Indicators Model (Posted July 22, 2021)
- 2021-22 National Board High Poverty Schools List (Posted April 26, 2021)
- Report District Staffing Changes for the 2020-21 School Year as a Result of Covid-19. Upload Information by June 30, 2020 (Posted June 3, 2020)
- CIS Bargaining Agreement Data Collection (Posted August 20, 2019)