The School Apportionment division at OSPI allocates and distributes state funds to local education agencies as directed by Washington State Legislature. To help keep you informed, quick access to important information will be posted below for a limited duration. You may also find this content posted elsewhere on the site.
- 2019-20 National Board Challenging Schools List (Updated January 9, 2020)
- CIS Bargaining Agreement Data Collection (Posted August 20, 2019)
- Request for Payment of the 2019-20 College in the High School Subsidies Form (Updated January 21, 2020)
- Hold Harmless ESHB 2163 School Year 2018-19 paid in School Year 2019-20 (Posted December 13, 2019)
- LAP High Poverty Allocation by School for December 2019 (Posted December 23, 2019)
- 2017-18 School Financial Health Indicators Model (Updated April 2, 2019)