The School Apportionment division at OSPI allocates and distributes state funds to local education agencies as directed by Washington State Legislature. To help keep you informed, quick access to important information will be posted below for a limited duration. You may also find this content posted elsewhere on the site.
- CIS Bargaining Agreement Data Collection (Posted August 20, 2019)
- Request for Payment of the 2019-20 College in the High School Subsidies Form (Posted December 6, 2019)
- LAP High Poverty Allocation by School for November 2019 (Posted November 21, 2019)
- 2017-18 School Financial Health Indicators Model (Updated April 2, 2019)
- 2019-20 National Board Challenging Schools List (Posted October 28, 2019)