Washington Integrated Nutrition System (WINS)
The Washington Integrated Nutrition System (WINS) is an online system for Child Nutrition Program sponsors to enter application information and file claims.
Access to WINS is assigned by each organization’s designated WINS sponsor administrator. The WINS sponsor administrator assigns and provides ongoing access to WINS users at the sponsor level to perform system functions such as completing the sponsor agreement or filing a claim for reimbursement. WINS access is specific to the user assigned.
An organization's WINS Sponsor Administrator must return the signed WINS Access Rights / User Authorization form before access to WINS will be provided.
- Attendance Roster Calculation Reference Sheet
- Editing Site Calendars to Claim August Meals
- Instructions for Entering October Building Data
- Instructions for Submitting the Child Nutrition Financial Report
- WINS Enrollment CEP Calculator
- WINS Enrollment Provision II Calculator
- WINS Job Aid
- WINS Claims Job Aid
(Due to ongoing updates and improvements you may notice slight differences between WINS screens shown in the videos and the actual WINS application.)
School Meal Programs:
Summer Food Service Program: