OSPI’s business applications, such as Report Card and EDS, will be down for maintenance over the weekend. All applications will go live again by Monday, September 28, at 7:30 am.
Career & Technical Education (CTE)
Career & Technical Education (CTE) programs in Washington are aligned with rigorous industry and academic standards. Teachers participate in meaningful professional development on curricula and instruction, standards and assessment, and academic integration.
CTE is at the forefront of innovation in education in Washington. Program partnerships and advisories communicate this vision with business and industry partners.
Each year, thousands of CTE students graduate from high school with career goals, job skills and leadership skills knowing exactly where they will go next to further their academic and hands-on education and training. Find your passion and become one of those students! Learn how to prepare for your future in our CTE Pathways & Frameworks section.
2020-21 Perkins Reserve Grant Applications
All applications due 5 pm, October 1, 2020
- Automation Education Support: Enhancing Robotics and Drone Technology
- Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Increasing Access to High Quality CTE Programs for Native Youth
- Regional/Statewide Articulation Agreements
- Retrofitting and New Equipment for Automotive and Heavy Machinery Programs
- Rural/Small Schools Investments
- SAE for Educators: Ensuring Quality Work-based Learning
- Supporting In-Demand Health Care Occupations through High Quality Programs
- Upgrading Education and Training, Early Childhood Education and Services, and Food Science Programs
Find a compiled list of resources like course and program approval charts, leadership templates, toolkits, and more!
CTE Graduation Pathway
Approved Local CTE Pathways (updated September 2020)
- Local CTE Graduation Pathway Approval Form (now located in Graduation Alternatives application in EDS)
- Local CTE Graduation Pathway EDS Submission Tutorial
- Form Instructions (updated May 2020)
Get contact information for the CTE team at OSPI.