Closing Educational Achievement Gaps (Title I, Part A)
- Title I, Part A Optional Addendum template for School Improvement Plan
- Unlocking Federal and State Program Funds to Support Student Success
- Title I, Part A Program Guide (Revised May 2022)
- Title I, Part A and LAP Year-at-a-Glance 2022—23
- Title I, Part A & ESSA Fiscal Handbook, version 3
- Title I School List 2021–22
- Title I, Part A/LAP Regional Network Meetings and Coordinated Calendar
- Title IA Allocations–Office Hours
March 23, 2022
- Title I, Part A Virtual Office Hours
April 5, 2022 8:30–9:30 am
April 14, 2022 2–3 pm
Title I, Part A is a federal program designed “To provide all children significant opportunity to receive a fair, equitable, and high-quality education, and to close educational achievement gaps.”
Title I, Part A funding can support early learning and Kindergarten to grade 12. These programs and services provide customized instruction and curricula that helps students meet academic standards and take an active, engaged interest in what they can learn and do. As the oldest and largest federal education program, Title I, Part A programs build equity of opportunity for children whose struggles often keep them on the academic sidelines. One-third of the public schools in Washington state operate Title I, Part A programs, providing academic services to over 350,000 students annually.
- Title I, Part A Targeted Assistance & Schoolwide Programs
- Coordinating with Other Programs
- Title I, Part A Required iGrants
- CEDARS data Reporting
- Fiscal Guidance Documents
- Ranking and Allocating
- Fiscal Requirements
- Allocating Program Funds
- Laws and Regulations
- Data and Funding Summaries
- What is Parent and Family Engagement?
- From "Parent" to "Family"
- Why Parent and Family Engagement?
- Key Components and Guidance for Parent and Family Engagement
- Parent Notification
- Teacher/Para Qualifications
- Timely Notice of Limited State Certification and Licensure
- What qualifications must a staffer meet to be in a Title I, Part A Program?
- Why Do We Monitor?
- Title I, Part A CPR Items with Examples
- New information for the 2020–21 school year
- Professional Development
- Benefits to Private School Students and Teachers
- Guidance - Uniform Provisions for Equitable Services
- Guidance - Specific Provisions for Equitable Services
- What are the benefits of early learning activities?
- Early Learning Resources
- Parent and Family Engagement in Early Learning
- Complaints Related to Federal Programs
- Contact information for Title I, Part A and Learning Assistance Program