Food Service Management Companies
All local education agencies (LEAs) contracting with food service management companies (FSMCs) must comply with the appropriate United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) Child Nutrition Services (CNS) rules and regulations.
- Food Service Management Contracting Reference Sheet
- Please contact Jeff Booth, Audit and Financial Manager, for the most current food service management contracting procedures- including RFP and contract templates.
- RFP Template
- Contract Template
- Food Service Management Guidance for School Food Authorities
- Donated Foods in Contracts with FSMC (USDA)
- Best Practices - FSMC Contracts (USDA)
- Financial Information Report for School Districts with FSMC - Form 1505
- Food Service Agreement for Vendors
- Informal Bid Form and Instructions Sample
- Examples of Informal Bids
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.