BEST Events & Trainings
Due to the expanding outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our state and with closure of school facilities, BEST will continue to provide all events online through December 2020. Information and updates will continue to be posted on this page. If direction from state leaders changes, we will make appropriate adjustments.
Note: BEST’s on-line events are interactive trainings, not webinars. We ask participants to use video when possible so that others can see and interact with them. It is possible to call in and join without video, if necessary. In all cases, participants are asked to participate in all activities via audio.
Mentor Professional Learning
- Mentor Academy 101 (Parts 1-3) Instructional Mentoring Tools and Skills for Mentors
- Mentor Academy 101 (Optional Days) Mentoring Special Education Teachers & Mentoring Language Development Teachers
- Mentor Academy 201 Taking it Further - Mentoring for Growth and Equity
- Mentor Roundtables
Induction Leader Professional Learning
- Induction Leader Collaboration On-going, topical collaboration for those who lead BEST district work
- Induction Leader Roundtables Quarterly opportunities to network, share ideas, explore program possibilities, and reflect on their work for those who lead BEST district work
Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities
To arrange accommodations for persons with disabilities, please email Lan Le or call at 360-725-6430, TTY 360-664-3631 within three business days of the event. Please note that the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) does not require OSPI to take any action that would fundamentally alter the nature of its programs or services, or impose an undue financial or administrative burden.