Graduation Pathways Toolkit
The NEW Class of 2021 Graduation Pathways Toolkit (English) is a comprehensive resource to help educators and families understand state graduation requirements. The updated Class of 2021 Toolkit has information about the changes stemming from House Bill 1599 (2019) and Senate Bill 6141 (2020). School districts should ensure all key personnel and families are aware of the NEW Class of 2021 Graduation Pathways Toolkit.
The Class of 2021 Spanish Graduation Pathways Toolkit is coming soon!
The toolkit includes information about the following:
- State graduation requirements (credits, graduation pathways, HSBP)
- Partial credit practices to support highly mobile students
- New rules for transcribing high school credit taken in middle school
- Graduation requirement appeals and waivers
- Graduation ceremonies
- Options for students needing more time to meet graduation requirements
- Smarter Balanced Assessment scores and Washington public colleges' placement agreements
- Graduation Pathways Quick Reference Handout
- Resources and abbreviations