The Guidelines for Aligning HSBPs and IEP Transition Plans provide information so that students can have a comprehensive plan in place that addresses the student’s needs and meets all federal, state, and local requirements for graduation.
All public high school students are required to meet statewide graduation requirements to earn a diploma. The goal is for more students to be better prepared to meet 21st-century demands in their working and personal lives.
To earn a high school diploma, a student must:
Graduation Pathways Resources
- Class of 2022 Graduation Pathways Toolkit
- Class of 2022 Graduation Pathways Quick Guide
- Class of 2021 Graduation Pathways Toolkit
- State Board of Education Graduation Pathways Website
High School & Beyond Plan Resources
For District & School Leaders
- District HSBP Implementation Analysis Guide
- HSBP Information and Resources (from the State Board of Education)
- High School & Beyond Plan Guidance One-Pager
- Graduation Rate Frequently Asked Questions