Marzano’s Teacher Evaluation Model
Starting this year (2021-2022), we will only be using the updated “New Art and Science of Teaching” (NASOT) framework. Please see the updated Marzano Washington State TPEP Framework infographic and the Marzano Washington State TPEP Framework video for an explanation of the changes, which are minor. Re-training for evaluators or teachers who have previously participated in Stage I/Stage II or the Teacher Overview is not necessary.
- Marzano Rubrics with Scales, Potential Evidence, and Elements
- Marzano by Washington State Criteria
- Overview of Framework Revisions
- Marzano "At A Glance"
- Marzano Learning Map
Specific Learning Environment Resources
- OSPI Guidance for Specific Learning Environments: Alternative Learning Environments (On-line, Juvenile Justice, Home School), Pre-School/Kindergarten, Special Education
- Guidance for using the Marzano Instructional Framework in Alternative Learning Environments
Focused Evaluation Forms
The following focused evaluation forms contain both the original Student Growth Goals and the 21-22 Pilot Student Growth Goals. These forms are optional!