2020 Student Support Conference (Cancelled)
Due to the expanding outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our state, the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) is canceling the May 14-15, 2020 Student Support Conference and all pre-conference workshops.
Save the Date for the Next Conference: May 13-14, 2021!
We are already getting excited for the 2021 Student Support Conference (location to be determined) and hope you can join us then!
If you have any questions, please contact Cindi Wiek at email@example.com.
Student Support at OSPI is a resource for school districts and communities regarding a wide array of nonacademic barriers to learning-from bullying to homelessness. While we are here for ALL students, we focus on vulnerable and traditionally underserved populations of students.
Our programs and services include:
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Children of Incarcerated Parents
- Compassionate Schools
- Coordinated School Health
- Foster Care Youth
- Health Services: School Nurse Corps, Home/Hospital Instruction
- Education of Homeless Children and Youth: McKinney-Vento
- Institutional Education
- Mental Health and Schools
- Safe Routes to School
- School Safety Center
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Student Support & Academic Enrichment (Title IV, Part A)
- OSPI Title IV, Part A Program Overview and Examples