Learning Assistance Program Data Reporting
The following tools and resources have been created by the Learning Assistance Program and Student Information department to help districts better identify and measure the progress of students in LAP-funded programs, and to help guide users through the data reporting process.
- LAP Data Reporting Screencast
- LAP End-of-Year Reporting Webinar | LAP End-of-Year Reporting
- Accessing the LAP Application on EDS Webinar | Accessing the LAP Application on EDS
- Data Reporting Requirements (Updated 2019)
- CEDARS Data Manual | Student Attributes and Programs File (I) See Appendix F
- Checking the Accuracy of LAP Enrollment Data
Assessment and Academic Growth
- LAP End-of-Year Reporting 2018 Webinar | LAP End-of-Year Reporting 2018
- CEDARS Data Manual | Learning Assistance Program Student Growth File (Q)
- LAP Guidance/User Guide (Updated 2019) | Guidance on LAP reporting requirements and application functionality
- Reporting Assessment Results | Identifying and Reporting Scale Scores
Assessment vendors have developed recommended conversions to help schools and districts convert assessment scores to academic growth.
- Acadience/DIBELS Washington Months of Growth Report | Acadience/DIBELS Brochure | Sample Score Report
Please note DIBELSnet data reporting service has been renamed to Acadience Data Management, and will still provide the Months of Growth Report for Acadience Reading/DIBELS Next. Future DIBELS products (such as DIBELS 8th edition) will not be supported with a Months of Growth Report from Acadience Data Management.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Fountas and Pinnell Score Crosswalk | Conversion Table (Updated 3/2017)
- i-Ready Assessment Suite (Updated 3/2019)
- MAP Updated (Updated 6/2014)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment System & Learning Assistance Program - Student Growth
- STAR (Updated 5/2016)
Information on Assessments, including scoring of assessments on reliability, validity, and efficiency is provided below for further review by districts who are in the process of selecting new assessment tools.
- National Center on Response to Intervention (NCRTI) Screening Tools Chart
NCRTI's Rating Standards | More information on NCRTI's methodology
- National Center on Intensive Intervention (NCII) Academic Progress Monitoring
NCII's Technical Standards | Screening Definition, Chart Features and Supplemental Resources
LAP Data Tips - One-Pagers to help LAP district staff enter data into EDS.
- Family Engagement
- Professional Learning
- Graduation Assistance
- Readiness to Learn
- Academic Growth & Progress Monitoring
- Extended Learning Time vs. Tutoring
Information on Interventions, including the quality and intensity of research on the effectiveness of interventions for further review by districts who are in the process of selecting new interventions.
- National Center on Intensive Intervention (NCII) Academic Intervention Tool Chart
Chart Features | Study Quality and Effective Size Rating Rubrics
- National Center for Education Evaluation's What Works Clearinghouse
- A Guide to the LAP Reports Page
- Data Dashboard User Guide (Updated 2019)
- Tableau Data Portal: Quick Guide (Updated 2019)
Previous Years' LAP Data