Administrative Resource Services Administrative Appeals
Administrative Resource Services facilitates administrative appeals made to the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (Chapter 392-101 WAC) through the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH) in the following areas:
- Nonresident Transfer appeals WAC 392-137-155, 190 & 200
- Special Education hearings WAC 392-172A-05080 through 05125
- Professional Certification appeals WAC 181-77-122
- Food Service appeals 7 C.F.R. Parts 225 and 226
- Traffic Safety appeals WAC 392-153-024
These rules may be viewed by accessing the State Legislature site, entering the corresponding WAC number in the search box, and selecting WAC as the area to search.
Appeals should be made in writing using specific form (if available) and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
Administrative Resource Services
PO Box 47200
Olympia, WA 98504-7200
Please include: name and signature of complainant, address, telephone number(s), type of complaint, remedy sought, and certificate number or school district if applicable.