Reporting Instruction and Assessment
The Assessment and Reporting Requirements document details the annual reporting requirements and timelines related to instruction and assessments in The Arts, Health and Physical Education, Social Studies (RCW 28A.230.095) and Educational Technology (RCW 28A.655.075). School districts will again report the required instruction and assessment information to OSPI this year in all areas through Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo).
All instruction and assessment reporting for the 2020–21 school year must be submitted and finalized via Alchemer by June 30 using the following links.
- Reporting for The Arts
- Reporting for Educational Technology
- Reporting for Health & Physical Education
- Reporting for Social Studies
Data to be Reported
For your convenience, the 2020-21 data to be reported for each content area can be downloaded.
- Information to report for The Arts
- Information to report for Educational Technology
- Information to report for Health & Physical Education
- Information to report for Social Studies
Data Reporting Templates
The following data reporting templates are optional for teacher use in reporting data to district leads.