This series of training modules is designed to prepare school leadership teams through the following intended outcomes:
- Make the components of educator evaluation concrete and actionable for educators and their evaluators.
- Support district and school leadership teams in developing a common understanding of the new educator evaluation legislation, criteria, and frameworks, and the opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Provide participants with implementation tips and strategies to help schools make educator evaluation meaningful and doable.
This module is undergoing revisions. Please contact Sue Anderson if you would like a previous version.
These slides demonstrate how to determine a comprehensive summative score from criterion scores and student growth scores for teachers and principals.
Teacher Preparation Programs (WACTE)
- Introduction to Teacher Evaluation in Washington | Facilitator’s Guide and PowerPoint Notes
- Teacher Criteria and Instructional Framework Alignment | Student Growth Rubrics with Critical Attributes
- Focused Teacher Evaluation At a Glance | Comprehensive Teacher Evaluation At a Glance