The Educational Technology Office promotes and supports the integration of technology into teaching and learning through professional development, programming, policy development, the administration of state and federal funding, strategic planning, and oversight of the K–20 Educational Network.
View the updated Educational Technology Standards.
Standards, Assessments & Tech Literacy
- How to Use the EdTech Assessments
- PD for Teacher-librarians
- Presentations & Webinars
- Microsoft Imagine Academy (formerly IT Academy)
Free Software & Technology Grants
K–20, E-rate, & Technology Leaders
- Online Testing & Technology Readiness
- K-20 Network
- E-rate | District Technology Plans
- Computers 4 Kids
- Tech Survey
- State EdTech Plan
- Best Tech Practices for Districts