Home Connectivity Resources
Home connectivity services helps to ensure households the safe broadband they need for work, school, and more. The resources shared below are connectivity solutions for families and important updates for the programs that keep you connected.
Affordable Connectivity Program
What You Need to Know:
- Families enrolled in the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program as of December 31, 2021, will continue receiving the EBB monthly benefit until March 1, 2022.
- Families may need to take additional steps to stay enrolled after March 1st. Learn more at the EBB transition to ACP website.
- Not all internet companies offer ACP. Use the FCC resource to search for ACP companies near you.
ACP is limited to one monthly service discount and one device per eligible household. To find out about eligibility, please reference the ACP eligibility qualifications.
- ACP provides an internet service discount of up to $30 per month for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households qualifying on Tribal lands.
- Eligible households that can contribute more than $10 and less than $50 to the purchase price of a laptop, desktop computer or table can also receive a one-time discount from participating companies of up to $100 to purchase a device.
If your family is not currently receiving internet access, we encourage you to enroll directly in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) using one of the following options:
- Visit the Affordable Connectivity Program website to submit an online ACP application or print out a mail-in application.
- Contact your preferred participating provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Do you have more questions? Please visit the ACP Consumer FAQ page for more information.