Welcome to the New OSPI Website!
Over the past year, we completely redesigned our website to make it more user-friendly and accessible for individuals with disabilities as well as for users on mobile phones and tablets.
We based all major decisions about the design and structure of the new site on several surveys and studies of parents and families, educators, district administrators, and members of our communities statewide.
Our content is now sorted into six categories:
- Student Success (containing information about graduation, learning standards and materials, special education, health and safety, support programs, and more).
- Certification (containing information about certification requirements, National Board Certification, fingerprint and background check requirements, and more).
- Educator Support (containing information about mentoring and supporting beginning teachers, the Teacher/Principal Evaluation Program, educator awards, and more).
- Policy & Funding (containing information about school apportionment, special education funding, legislative priorities, grants, school facilities funding, and more).
- Data & Reporting (containing information about the School Report Card, logging into the Education Data System, data sharing with OSPI, and more).
- About OSPI (containing information about the superintendent and the agency, contacting OSPI, news releases, and more).
This is just version 1.0 of our redesigned website. In reality, the website will be evolving every day as we add, revise, remove, and improve content in order to best serve our users.
If you have questions or feedback on the new website, please fill out the Ask OSPI form.
Thank you for visiting us!