Program Monitoring: Consolidated Program Review / Audits and Title I, Part A
Preparing for Consolidated Program Review (CPR)?
Even if your LEA is not scheduled for a Consolidated Program Review, the checklist and resources below can be helpful to regularly self-evaluate and document compliance with various requirements under Title I, Part A.
Title I, Part A Checklist for 2017-18
Coming soon: Title I, Part A Resources for 2017-18
Preparing for an Audit by the
State Auditor’s Office?
You’ll want to ensure you are keeping documentation of these items:
- Written policies and procedures (including internal control activities)
- Supporting documentation for all expenditures
- Monthly expenditure reconciliations and grant claim reconciliations
- Time & Effort documentation – certifications, calendars, schedules, etc.
- Procurement documentation
Additionally, you’ll want to review the
Grant Management section of OSPI’s
Accounting Manual for School Districts.