To maximize your experience while on the OSPI Web site, we recommend the following Web browsers:
Translations of pages on the OSPI Web site are performed by Google Translate.
The results of software-based translation do not approach the fluency of a native speaker or possess the skill of a professional translator. The translation should not be considered exact. OSPI does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system. Some files or items cannot be translated, including graphs, photos, and other file formats. We hope you find the translations useful, if not completely accurate. If you have any questions about Google Translate, please visit Google Translate FAQs. If you experience problems with Google Translate while on the OSPI Web site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We allow third-party companies, including AddThis, to collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or a third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
External Linking Policy
The OSPI Web site is not a public forum for communication and debate. Links to external Web sites are established and retained at OSPI's discretion. OSPI will review every request and decide whether it is appropriate, relevant, and corresponds with the purpose of the OSPI Web site. OSPI may provide links to Web sites that are not controlled, maintained, or regulated by the agency, and as such the agency is not responsible for the content of those Web sites. Use of information obtained from external Web sites is voluntary. Any information obtained from an external Web site is not guaranteed by OSPI and the user should review the accuracy of any information before relying upon it. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not represent endorsement or recommendation by OSPI.
Links to the following types of Web pages may be included in the OSPI Web site:
- Other governmental units and educational institutions. OSPI may provide links to other federal, state, and local governmental units that provide additional services and information the OSPI Web site users may find of interest.
- Private organizations. OSPI may provide links to private organizations if these organizations offer services that complement the purpose, information and services offered by the agency and if the links meet the acceptance criteria stated in this policy.
An inappropriate website may include but is not limited to:
- A commercial website which charges a fee for products or services online;
- A website that exhibits hate, bias, discrimination, pornography, libelous or otherwise defamatory content;
- A website that advocates or promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs;
- A website that lobbies, advocates, or advances the policies and priorities of a particular industry, organization or enterprise. This includes sites of non-profit organizations;
- A website that furthers the agenda of a political organization or candidate running for office;
- A website that promotes or makes available adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials;
- A website that promotes, opposes, or makes available weapons or gambling.
OSPI has a process for reviewing all requests for external content links from a OSPI Web page to another Web page. OSPI reserves the right to deny links if it determines that a Web site contains misleading or unsubstantiated claims or conflicts with the agency’s purpose. To request that an external link be added to an OSPI Web page, please complete this online External Link Request form.
OSPI provides equal access to all programs and services without discrimination based on sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Questions and complaints of alleged discrimination should be directed to the Equity and Civil Rights Director, P.O. Box 47200, Olympia, WA 98504-7200, (360) 725-6162.
Contact the Webmaster
To report a broken link or give feedback on the OSPI Web site e-mail email@example.com.