About this data
The data in this spreadsheet provides various per-student revenues and expenditures by school district (Washington state only). The focused data points in this spreadsheet are meant to be interactive. You may limit what you see on the data page, and what is reflected on the corresponding chart pages, by clicking on the drop down arrow at the top of each column on the data page.
View or download the data
School District Revenues and Expenditures in Washington State (Excel, 3 MB)
Instructions on how to filter the data are provided in the spreadsheet on the "Instructions" tab. Footnotes are available on the "Footnotes" tab.
This data is maintained by OSPI's School Apportionment and Financial Services division. Send questions to SAFS@k12.wa.us
You may also be interested in the manual Organization and Financing of Washington Public Schools.
- Basic education
- Staff costs per student
- Total costs
- Non-employee related costs per student
- Total revenues per student by type
- Distribution of revenue
- Staffing Information
- All certificated instructional staff FTE
- All teacher FTE, basic education programs
- Basic education student to all certificated instructional staff ratio
- Per Student Costs
- Basic education student to teacher ratio
- Transitional bilingual costs per student
- Special education costs per student
- Transportation cost per student