In order to better serve you, when you contact our office, please provide your certificate number, or complete name and date of birth.
Effective 5 p.m. January 15, 2016: Permits and deficiency letters will no longer be mailed to applicants. These documents can be accessed online through the E-Certification system.
If you are a Military Spouse: After you submit
your application online through E-Certification please contact our office for
This week (2/8/16) we are reviewing the following:
- Applications received the week of 1/11/16
- Clock hour reports received the week of 1/21/16
- CTE applications received the week of 1/21/16
- ESA applications received the week of 1/12/16
- Administrator applications received the week of 1/27/16
Once an application is reviewed, it will take approximately 5-7 business days to mail information to the applicant. This office does NOT accept faxed or e-mailed applications. Your application, with original signature, and any supporting materials, must be filed with our office for action to be taken.
* If your address has changed since you submitted your application, please update it in E-Certification.
Subscribe to weekly status updates
Total certificate actions processed in 2016 to date: 3,242
Total certificate actions processed in 2015: 40,680
Total certificate actions processed in 2014: 34,951
The Professional Certification Office is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
for walk-in customers. All application fees must be receipted by 4 p.m. Our
office accepts checks or money orders.