This week (12/10/2018) we are reviewing the following:
- Teacher applications received the week of 11/19/18
- Clock hour reports received the week of 12/1/18
- CTE applications received the week of 11/28/18
- ESA applications received the week of 11/19/18
- Administrator applications received the week of 11/19/18
- The customer service staff is currently responding to most emails within six business days and voicemails within one business day of being received.
There are currently 949 total applications pending review.
Once an application is reviewed, the applicant will be sent notification by E-mail from the E-Certification system. All communication regarding the application status will be done through E-mail, as we no longer mail notices or documents. This office does NOT accept faxed or E-mailed applications. Your E-Certification or paper application, fee, and any supporting materials, must be filed with our office for action to be taken. Once a certificate is issued, the official certificate is available in portable document format (PDF) in the educator's E-Certification account.
Subscribe to weekly status updates