How to Report Clock Hours for a Continuing Certificate
To keep your Continuing Certificate valid for an additional five-year period, you must:
- Complete 150 clock hours or equivalent college credits
- Submit a report to the Professional Certification Office prior to the expiration date.
Use E-Certification to record and submit your clock hours
The E-Certification system lets you electronically record and submit your clock hour report.
Keep track of your clock hours as you complete them
You can add classes to your clock hour report as you complete them. The system saves the information for you.
Submit your report and pay the appropriate fee
When you've reached your 150 hours and it's time to send the report to OSPI, simply submit it with your payment. You will receive an automatic email confirmation. You can't make any changes to the report once it is submitted.
- Go to the E-Certification homepage.
- Login, or establish an account with your email address
- Select the Certification tab.
- Select "Submit an application."
- Select the option that applies to you.
- Select Clock hour report and follow the remaining instructions.
Contact us if you have any questions about this process.