Professional Growth Plan
Must provide for:
- Issues related to legal liability
- The responsibilities of professional CTE educators
- The lines of authority in the employing school district and/or building
- Within 60 days, establish procedures for development of competencies in CTE methods, and General and specific safety
- If the candidate does not have access to required coursework in the first 90 days, the CTE program advisory committee may authorize completion of coursework at a later date. Coursework must be completed prior to the second year of employment
Procedures and timelines must be developed for meeting the remaining requirements for the initial CTE certificate.