For Those Who Hold A Residency Administrator Certificate
LanguagesA-Z IndexPrinter Friendly Image

For questions:
   (360) 725-6400
   (9:00 am-12:00 pm,
   1:00 pm-4:30 pm)

Open to the public
8:00 am-5:00 pm

Office closed daily from
12:00 pm-1:00 pm

ESD Fingerprinting locations

Helpful Tips

Teachers Administrators ESA CTE


For Those Who Hold A Residency Administrator Certificate


If you hold a RESIDENCY ADMINISTRATOR'S CERTIFICATE in Washington, you have the following options:

Please note: Administrators serving in the role for any FTE within a year, counts as a year of service with the administrator certificate. Once the administrator completes two consecutive years of service, then he or she can apply for reissuance and work towards professional certification.

Residency Administrator Timeline




Old Capitol Building, PO Box 47200, 600 Washington St. S.E., Olympia, WA  98504-7200  (360) 725-6000  TTY (360) 664-3631
Contact Us    |    A-Z Index    |    Site Info    |    Staff Only    |    Education Data System (EDS)