In order to better serve you, when you contact our office, please provide your certificate number, or complete name and date of birth.
If you are a Military Spouse or Military Personnel: After you submit
your application online through E-Certification please contact our office for
This week (2/20/2018) we are reviewing the following:
- Applications received the week of 2/2/18
- Clock hour reports received the week of 2/2/18
- CTE applications received the week of 2/12/18
- ESA applications received the week of 2/7/18
- Administrator applications received the week of 2/3/18
- The customer service staff is currently responding to emails within two business days and voicemails within one business day of being received.
There are currently 1,650 total applications pending review.
Once an application is reviewed, the applicant will be sent notification by E-mail from the E-Certification system. All communication regarding the application status will be done through E-mail, as we no longer mail notices or documents. This office does NOT accept faxed or E-mailed applications. Your E-Certification or paper application, fee, and any supporting materials, must be filed with our office for action to be taken. Once a certificate is issued, the official certificate is available in portable document format (PDF) in the educator's E-Certification account.
Subscribe to weekly status updates
Total certificate actions processed in 2018 to date: 6,424
Total certificate actions processed in 2017: 45,101
Total certificate actions processed in 2016: 43,483
Total certificate actions processed in 2015: 40,680
Total certificate actions processed in 2014: 34,951
The Professional Certification Office is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
for walk-in customers. All application fees must be receipted by 4 p.m. Our
office accepts checks or money orders.