Private Schools Summer Conference
Each summer, we partner with Seattle Pacific University’s Center for
Professional Education and Gonzaga University’s School of Education to provide a
conference for private school educators. Each conference
- Is free for all private school educators employed by State Board-approved private schools.
- Provides free clock hours, a working lunch, and all training materials.
- Response to Intervention (Year 3): June 16 – 17 at Seattle Pacific University
- Effective Teaching Strategies for the Common Core
- June 23 – 24 at Gonzaga University
- June 25 – 26 at Seattle Pacific University
- August 25 – 26 at Seattle Pacific University
Registration for all sessions will open May 12, 2014. Seats are limited.
Contact Terri Ronyak at (360) 725-6361 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Access handouts, recorded webinars, and other resources from previous conferences