The Teacher/Principal Evaluation Program was developed based on these core principles:
- High quality teaching and leading are critically important.
- Professional learning is a key component of an effective evaluation system.
- Teaching and leading are done by a core team of professionals.
- Evaluation systems should reflect and address the career continuum.
- An evaluation system should consider and balance “inputs or acts” with “outputs or results.”
- Teacher and principal evaluation models should coexist within the complex relationship between district systems and negotiations.
Click to subscribe
TPEP and Certificate Renewal
Beginning in September 2019, teachers seeking renewal of their certificates must include topics related to TPEP in their clock hours and/or professional growth plans. See
TPEP and Certificate Renewal FAQs for further information.
Contact Sue Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org