Career and College Readiness
Resources for High School and Beyond Plan
Postsecondary Enrollment Analytics
Guidance Curriculum: Career Guidance Washington
- Model program for student postsecondary planning
- Develops High School & Beyond Plan
- Provides Personalized Pathway Requirement planning tools
- Resources, templates and curriculum for development of school-wide program
- 29-30 Lessons for Grades 6-12
- Handbook — Navigating College & Career Readiness for All Students
Read the full overview.
- Complete our short online form to get the link.
- We’ll also send you an email with the link.
Career Planning Legislation
Our state law — RCW 28A.600.045 — encourages educators in middle schools, junior highs and high schools to integrate a comprehensive guidance and career planning program.