Crownhill Elementary, like many high-performing schools, blends funding streams to provide a solidly unified teaching and learning model that works seamlessly for students and staff.
Over the course of a school year, federal Title program money — I Part A, II and III — joins state general fund dollars support the programs you see below.
- Tier II and Tier III academic support and intervention programming
- Before-school academic enrichment
- Instructional coaching
- Family nights — two or three every year
- Professional development
- Supplemental instructional and assessment materials
- ELL support personnel and instructional support materials