Karen Rosencrans, Principal
Grade level: 1–12
Free and Reduced Meals: 10%
Year school began to implement innovative practices: 1998
Sky Valley Education Center is a Parent Partnership Program focused on equitable partnerships with parents and community, creativity and critical thinking. It is the largest program of its kind in the state of Washington. Sky Valley is also an umbrella for many different innovative programs, including:
- a Parent Co-op
- an Environmental Science School Program for grades 7–10
- a public Montessori School for grades 1–10
- an Excurision Program for grades 1–8
- virtual school courses and resources for grades 1–12
- a School 2 Go Program grades 1–12
- Hundreds of exciting classes in everything from Irish Dance to Calculus.
Sky Valley is also home to an award-winning Robotics progams for grades 4–12, an internationally award winning Model United Nations Program for grades 9–12, and the largest Youth in Government delegation in the state.