Starting Strong P-3rd Grade Institute
The Starting Strong Vision
To build strong connections among Prenatal to 3rd Grade educators and leaders as
we work to eliminate the opportunity gap in the state of Washington.
Goals of the Starting Strong P–3rd Grade Institute
- Build connections between early learning and K-12 professionals
- Increase rigorous, developmentally appropriate practices in Prenatal-3rd
Grade learning environments
- Learn about Washington’s early learning priorities, initiatives, and
- Support educators in leading change
Who should attend?
- Kindergarten - 3rd Grade Teachers
- Preschool Teachers
- Early Learning Center Directors
- Child Care Providers
- Community Agency Partners
Attention Exhibitors: Registration is now open. For additional
information or an application email: StartingStrong@esd113.org.
For More Information
Visit StartingStrong.net for full details