CPR Monitoring Tools
The CPR process consists of an OSPI team reviewing LEAs' federal and selected
state programs. The monitoring activities are designed to focus on the results
of the LEAs' efforts to implement critical requirements of the ESEA using
available resources and flexibility provisions.
OSPI will conduct the following types of CPR monitoring reviews in the 2016-17 school year:
- regional ESD rotation to include on-site and desk
- statewide selected on-site reviews
- four largest LEAs by federal allocation (reviewed annually)
- select fiscal-only reviews
Training dates for participating LEAs for 2016-17 CPR (please see List of LEAs above) and contact OSPI for details:
- ESD 113, September 26, 9 a.m. at ESD 113
- ESD 105, September 27, 9 a.m. at ESD 105
- ESD 112, October 11, 9 a.m. at ESD 112
- Webinar, October 12, 9 a.m.
Please complete this
web form to confirm your superintendent, designate a single point of contact for CPR for your district, a fiscal contact, and a civil rights program contact.