In order to better serve you, when you contact our office, please provide your certificate number, or complete name and date of birth.
Certification Updates and Fee Changes Effective September 1, 2015:
New Fee Schedule | More information
This week (11/23/15) we are reviewing the following:
- Applications received the week of 11/1/15
- Clock hour reports received the week of 11/14/15
- CTE applications received the week of 11/10/15
- ESA applications received the week of 11/1/15
- Administrator applications received the week of 11/14/15
Once an application is reviewed, it will take approximately 5-7 business days to mail information to the applicant. This office does NOT accept faxed or e-mailed applications. Your application, with original signature, and any supporting materials, must be filed with our office for action to be taken.
* If your address has changed since you submitted your application, please update it in E-Certification.
Subscribe to weekly status updates
Total certificate actions processed in 2015 to date: 38,494
Total certificate actions processed in 2014: 34,951
Total certificate actions processed in 2013: 29,326
The Professional Certification Office is open daily from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. All application fees must be receipted by 4:00 PM. Our office accepts checks or money orders.