CTE Mathematics Applied and CTE Science Applied
For those who hold a Continuing career and technical education certificate earned through the business and industry route (WAC 181-77-041).
CTE teachers who have earned a certificate for mathematics applied, science applied, biology applied, chemistry applied, physics applied, or earth and space science applied are eligible for teaching assignments in general education mathematics, science, biology, chemistry, physics, or earth and space science courses dependent upon the category on the continuing career and technical education certificate.
- Must hold a CTE Continuing certificate issued through the CTE business and industry route
- Must have a bachelor degree from an accredited college/university
- Must have a related degree in the category
- Must pass the appropriate WEST-E content test
- Must be employed with a Washington school district