CTE Approved Logos
Below is the guide to using the new CTE: Learning that works for Washington logo. Please review the brand user guide before downloading CTE logos.
The CTE brand is a registered trademark of the
National Association of
State Directors of Career Technical Education Consortium (NASDCTEc). This
user’s guide is intended for the express purpose of providing authorized users
with the implementation guidelines, graphic standards and understanding
necessary to build and sustain a strong, consistent image and messaging for
the CTE brand, its brand story and its value proposition.
Why is it important? Consistent usage and vigilant stewardship are critical
in order to eff ectively establish the CTE brand. By following the guidelines
and standards outlined in this user’s guide, you will help create awareness
and recognition for CTE that enhances its leadership position among key
audiences and underscores the value of CTE.
By using the CTE brand logo, brand theme and brand messaging in your
communications, you are also affi rming your commitment to the CTE brand
promise and the fi ve vision principles that guide CTE and were adopted
by CTE leaders across the nation in 2010. For more information on the CTE
vision, visit www.careertech.org:
- CTE is critical to ensuring that the United States leads in global competitiveness.
- CTE actively partners with employers to design and provide high-quality, dynamic programs.
- CTE prepares students to succeed in further education and careers.
- CTE is delivered through comprehensive programs of study aligned to The National Career Clusters Framework.
- CTE is a results-driven system that demonstrates a positive return on investment.
This is not only about proper usage of the logo. It’s also about what the CTE
brand represents and how CTE is positioned for leadership in addressing key
issues facing our nation. You play an important role in this national CTE initiative,
and your use of the CTE brand assets is a clear and visible endorsement
of this initiative. Like all valued brands, we build it one impression at a time
in all that we do in the name of the brand. It has meaning—and it makes a
difference. As such, the CTE brand image can only be used in authorized
ways that are consistent with its brand promise and character.
CTE Brand Guidelines at a Glance
Complete details regarding the proper and authorized use of the CTE brand
image are included in the following pages. But here’s a quick look at the basics:
- Always use all three components of the CTE brand image.
- Do not stretch or modify the CTE brand image in any way.
- Do not change the size/space relationship between components of the brand image.
- Use only the colors and type fonts specifi ed in the brand guidelines.
- Using the CTE brand image on items for sale is prohibited.
- Authorized use of the state-specifi c versions of the CTE brand image is limited to state agencies and educational institutions that off er CTE programs.
If you have any questions, please contact CTE – Washington at (360) 725-6245 or contact NASDCTEc.
CTE Brand User Guide
Approved CTE Logos